Pay with old goldThere is a gold fever at Diamond Point. All your old gold jewellery temporarily has an unprecedented high exchange value. For 14 carat gold, you receive 26 Euros per gram en voor 24 carat gold even up to 42 Euros.
How does it work?
Buy a jewellery item at Diamond Point and pay up to 50% with old gold. You will receive the exchange value of the old gold as discount amount on the new jewellery or watch.
What will I get per gramThe price per gram of gold depends on the gold content:
|14 carat gold||=||26 Euros per gram|
|18 carat gold||=||33 Euros per gram|
|20 carat gold||=||36 Euros per gram|
|22 carat gold||=||39 Euros per gram|
|24 carat gold||=||42 Euros per gram|
Price changes are reserved.
|New jewellery:||450 Euros|
|8 gram 14 carat gold:||-/-||208 Euros|
|You pay:||242 Euros|
Terms and conditions
- Some jewellery can only be appraised when all the parts that are not made of gold (such as a clock of a gold watch) are removed.
- Diamond Point can decide to end this special offer prematurely.
- You cannot exchange your gold for new jewellery which are part of an promotion/special offer/discount.
- You cannot exchange your gold in combination with a Groeibriljant exchange. However, it is possible to exchange your gold during your first Groeibriljant purchase
- The jewellery bought with your old gold cannot be exchanged or returned. After you exchanged your old gold for the new jewellery, the old gold automatically became property of Diamond Point.