Use of personal data
Diamond Point collects and stores data you enter while using the website or data you share with our customer service. This data is used to supply requested information or to deliver ordered products, to process and ship orders, to send order confirmations and to offer you customer service. Moreover, this information can be used to approach you about your purchases, special offers and new functionalities on the website via a newsletter or social media. You will only receive newsletters with commercial information when you registered yourself to our mailing list. Diamond Point also collects information to adjust and improve our website.
Diamond Point uses the data listed below for the purposes as stated in this privacy statement:
- Name, Address and Residence data
- Phone number
- Billing address
- E-mail address
- Date of birth (optional)
- Transaction data (when you purchased something)
- Payment details (when you purchased something)
- Date of engagement (optional)
- Date of wedding (optional)
- Clicking behaviour
- Device ID
Diamond Point processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your order;
- To carry out the agreement between you and us, as soon as you placed an order in our webshop;
- To maintain contact with you about your order;
- Product and service development;
- To maintain a relationship by adding information to our customer-administration and by determination of the (general) commercial strategy;
- Marketing and/or information provision, for example our newsletter;
- To build profiles based on interests for marketing purposes;
- To personalize and improve digital marketing campaigns;
- To carry-out specific promotions and competitions;
- To carry-out (customer satisfaction) research;
- To improve our services;
- To secure our websites;
- To conduct disputes;
- To meet obligations set by legislation and regulations;
- To meet orders of the qualified authorities.
Exchange personal details
Diamond Point does not share, sell or rent out personal data you provided them while using the website or their customer service, except when you have given them your permission to do so or as described in this privacy statement.
Diamond Point is allowed to reveal personal data when they, in good faith, think that:
- It is required by law;
- It is done as a response to a legal request;
- It is necessary to protect rights, properties or the security of Diamond Point or related companies, partners, customers etc.
Passing along data outside the EU
Diamond Point employs third parties to provide services regarding the maintenance of the website. For example, payment processing and authorization, protecting against fraud and limiting loan risks, product adjustment, processing and shipping orders, distributing marketing and promotion material, evaluating the website, analysing data and, if applicable, cleansing data. Diamond Point provides personal data to these third parties, but only authorizes these third parties to use these data in relation with their services, and Diamond Point takes steps in order to ensure that these third parties use appropriate measures to meet all applicable laws with respect to data protection.
Secure and confidential storage
Diamond Point has security measures to limit misuse and nonauthorized access to personal data. Especially, the website has these measures:
- Access to personal data is protected by an username and password;
- Diamond Point has taken physical protection measures to guard the systems in which the personal data is stored;
- This website uses hosting company IS Group B.V.. IS Group B.V. is certified in the field of information protection. Read more about the IS Group B.V. and the protection of data:
- Diamond Point uses secured lines (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) which protect all information shared between you and our website from the moment you enter your personal data.
Among other things, Diamond Point uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-technology to protect your credit card details. When you place an order on this website, you will be asked to create an account and to enter your e-mail address and a password. You have to enter a correct e-mail address and password to gain access to your account details. To protect your personal data, it is important that you do not reveal your password to others. When you want to cancel a password, or when you notice loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, please contact Diamond Point immediately.
Storage of personal data
The personal data you provided to Diamond Point, are stored as long as needed to process the agreement between you and Diamond Point, or as long as your account is active. Besides, Diamond Point has to meet legally required retention periods, such as the fiscal retention period.
Diamond Point uses Google Analytics to adjust and improve the website. Diamond Point has a data processing agreement with Google Analytics which consist of agreements about the size of the data. Furthermore, Diamond Point did not give Google the permission to use the Analytics information for other Google services. Lastly, Diamond Point does not anonymize the IP-addresses.
When you login on this website or when send an e-mail to Diamond Point, the data you send us will be stored as long as needed to complete your request or to answer your e-mail. You will receive a newsletter periodically when you assign your e-mail to our mailing list. Every newsletter will contain a link to unsubscribe. After you subscribed yourself to our mailing list, you are free to unsubscribed yourself at all times.
Diamond Point can send you e-mails with commercial content based on your purchases. Think about mails in which we ask for your opinion or we show you our new collection. While completing the purchasing-process, you can choose to receive the e-mails. It is also possible to declare you do not wish to receive any product recommendations or no advertising messages at all. Moreover, you can object to these personal e-mails at all times. Diamond Point will introduce you to their contact page. Obviously, every e-mail consisting of product recommendations contain a unsubscribe link.
Linking to or from other websites
This website can contain links to websites of third parties. Please keep in mind that the guidelines described in this privacy statement do not apply to information collected by other websites. We recommend you to read the privacy statements of the websites you visit when you decide to leave our website.
When you gained access to this website using a link of one of our advertisement- or marketing partners, the website pages could appear in the context of the advertisement- or marketing partner. However, the data you enter on these website pages will be collected by Diamond Point and the privacy statement will therefore be applicable.
Alterations of this privacy statement
We keep the right to make alterations to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement frequently, so you are informed about changes in this privacy statement.
Insight into and changing your information
You can always contact us with the information given below to ask questions about our privacy statement or questions about getting insight into or changing/deleting your personal data.
Moreover, you can always send us a request to get insight into, to change or to delete your personal data. You could also request to get insight into your data export of the information we use with your permission. Further, you could declare that you would like us to limit the processing of your personal data.
To prevent misuse, we will ask you to adequately identify yourself. When you have requested insight into personal data that is linked to a certain cookie, you are required to send a copy of the relevant cookie. You can find this in the settings of your browser. When information is not correct, you can request us to change or delete the information.