There is a gold fever at Diamond Point. All your old gold jewellery temporarily has an unprecedented high exchange value. For 14 carat gold, you receive 28 Euros per gram en voor 24 carat gold even up to 49 Euros.
How does it work?
Buy a jewellery item at Diamond Point and pay up to 50% with old gold. You will receive the exchange value of the old gold as discount amount on new jewellery.
What will I get per gram
The price per gram of gold depends on the gold content:
|14 carat gold
||28 Euros per gram
|18 carat gold
||36 Euros per gram
|20 carat gold
||39 Euros per gram
|22 carat gold
||45 Euros per gram
|24 carat gold
||49 Euros per gram
Price changes are reserved.
Terms and conditions
|8 gram 14 carat gold:
- Some jewellery can only be appraised when all the parts that are not made of gold (such as a clock of a gold watch) are removed.
- Diamond Point can decide to end this special offer prematurely.
- You cannot exchange your gold for new jewellery which are part of an promotion/special offer/discount.
- You cannot exchange your gold in combination with a Groeibriljant exchange. However, it is possible to exchange your gold during your first Groeibriljant purchase
- The jewellery bought with your old gold cannot be exchanged or returned. After you exchanged your old gold for the new jewellery, the old gold automatically became property of Diamond Point.