Pay with old gold
How does it work?
Buy a jewellery item at Diamond Point and pay up to 50% with old gold. You will receive the exchange value of the old gold as discount amount on new jewellery.
|14 carat gold||=||33 Euros per gram|
|18 carat gold||=||41 Euros per gram|
|20 carat gold||=||46 Euros per gram|
|22 carat gold||=||50 Euros per gram|
|24 carat gold||=||55 Euros per gram|
Price changes are reserved.
|New jewellery:||550 Euros|
|8 gram 14 carat gold:||-/-||264 Euros|
|You pay:||286 Euros|
Terms and conditions
- Some jewellery can only be appraised when all the parts that are not made of gold (such as a clock of a gold watch) are removed.
- Diamond Point can decide to end this special offer prematurely.
- You cannot exchange your gold for new jewellery which are part of an promotion/special offer/discount.
- You cannot exchange your gold in combination with a Groeibriljant exchange. However, it is possible to exchange your gold during your first Groeibriljant purchase
- The jewellery bought with your old gold cannot be exchanged or returned. After you exchanged your old gold for the new jewellery, the old gold automatically became property of Diamond Point.